Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thursday Art Date With Rain ... Cupcakes


 Cupcakes

 Buffy was dumped in our neighborhood as a kitten and thus learned to survive as a huntress ... and she is indeed a huntress who will try anything once ... including a cupcake :)


 Buffy 


Some people will do anything at a party after a few drinks :)
(Not admitting to anything here :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

Oops!  I forgot to add these ... cup cakes that I made for one of my children's school birthday parties many years ago ...




8 comments:

Christine said...

Cute Buffy with cupcakes.

Elephant's Child said...

Smiling - at both scenarios. Thank you.

NatureFootstep said...

buffy seem to quite determined to have that cupcake, and so does the lady in the next image.
Giggling, glad you liked my bubble wrap fun. It WAS a fun thing to work with.
Take care!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely ADORE Buffy. It's nice to see that even cats like frosting. I take it you have given her a very happy and safe forever home. And of course, I LOVE the drawings, especially the one of Buffy. You draw so well, dear. You rocked this with your drawings. Have a super week.

Tom said...

...Buffy doesn't look like much of a threat as a huntress! Have a sweet weekend.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I have been to that kind of party! Not admitting anything either!

R's Rue said...

Buffy is so cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Rain said...

LOL at your smash mouth cupcake, Andrea you have a great sense of humour! Buffy is adorable.

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...