Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...









6 comments:
Beautiful photos, I especially love the one of your lovely granddaughter flying through the air. And I know what you mean about walking carefully when we get older. No more highheels for me these days either! Have a great day and enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs, Valerie
WOW.
Beautiful leaps and bounds Andrea! No more for me either!
wonderful, fascinating scenes and photos are for the topic! granddaughter is very athletic!!!
greetings Elke
Hi Andrea :) I rarely leap or bound anymore either lol! :) I love your pieces, that photo of your granddaughter is awesome! In high school I took gymnastics and I did the bar often, but never could actually do any kind of jump! I don't have the coordination. Her leap is astounding!!
Hi Andrea, these are wonderful photos. It looks like your granddaughter was a very good gymnast.
Post a Comment