Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday Art Date With Rain



What do you see?

It's all about the eyes ... yes, we see what we see and strangely, two people can look at the same thing and see two different things.  Site is a wonder, a passage into our minds, leaving what we see for our own interpretation.   

The Eyes have it!









Just step outside and nature offers endless opportunities to see, enjoy and interpret ...












Or maybe wonder further from home to see what your city or town has to offer ...
 Museum ...

Meet Sue :)

 Chicago Bean

An African Drum concert ...

Sometimes we travel in our own country to see things ... like Niagara Falls ...




Or we travel out of our country to see things as in Thailand ...









Sometimes I see things that aren't really there ... look closely and use your imagination :)



Sight is a blessing, but without the minds ability to interpret, it is meaningless ... the sightless still have their minds and imaginations to create their own visual world, though it is not the same they are still blessed with the ability to learn and imagine.  I am a visual person.  I look to see everything I can ... it excites me to see something new, or rare, or beautiful or scary or ugly or whatever ... I live for what I see ...  How about you?

Andrea @ From The Sol

10 comments:

Karen said...

~WOW~ so many beautiful creatures. Your photos and art are wonderful! Thank you for artistic feast you've created.

Valerie-Jael said...

You have produced a wonderful collection of beautiful images today. Being able to see and interpret the images is always something fascinating, and especially to hear different interpretations of things. Hope that was clear, I'm tired this evening! Hugs, Valerie

Elephant's Child said...

I adore the creations your eyes and mind have captured and shared. Many, many thanks.

Christine said...

Gorgeous post lots to see!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I am fascinated by her photos and I am one who likes to see everything and to let emotions. I am also touched by your posting
it is so beautiful what I see and also exciting to see the natural world and animal world with you.
Great your art of bringing the feelings out to the viewer!
Greetings Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's fairly obvious I'm a cat person, but I absolutely adore your owls, too. So many beautiful pieces and a most impressive post.

I believe this is my first visit to your blog and I really like what I see.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your so right.. Nature gives us so many wonderful things to see and so many adventures to get up and out there to discover it. Your fabulous post has brought the sun out, time to go explore. Hugs Tracey xx

Cathy Kennedy said...

Niagara Falls is something I hope to see one day. Maybe when we plan our next trip to New England we can take a side trip, a long one, to see this historical landmark! The images and painting of eyes are intriguing. It would've been fun to sketch the wise eyes of an old owl. :)

Rain said...

Andrea, your photos are AWESOME. I'm a visual person too and I'm grateful every day for my sight. It's such a precious sense. I absolutely giggled at the first one of the kitty. I can't believe you were that close to a tiger!!! That gave me chills to see!!! Loved the whole post, thanks so much for joining in and thanks a bunch for your sweet comment on my blog too! :)))

NatureFootstep said...

wow Andrea, so many gorgeous images from travelling and other things. Yet, the first one stand out: the pour kitty trying to focus on the spider made me giggle, and still giggling. Loved it! :)

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...