Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...








7 comments:
Your photos are really brilliant, love them, and the first one with the gorgeous cat is wonderful. The cat must be an Illuminati cat! The moon always makes for dark brilliance with a touch of mystery - great! The tiger cat in the snow is fun, my Kitty would NEVER get her precious paws wet or cold! And your art is gorgeous, too, nothing like a crisp apple. And thanks for reminding me that there's always sun in our hearts! Have a brilliant day! Hugs, Valerie🌞
LOL Andrea - YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!! :) No doubt about it. Your photography is so lovely, I especially love your brilliant cat photo! Funny, like Valerie's cat, mine hate the cold! They stay indoors year round, except for porch time in the summer! I could go for a bite of a crisp sweet apple right now!! Thanks so much for joining in this week!! :)
Andrea,
I almost included a past sketch of a bowl of apples that would've worked well for 'crisp'. Now, you have me craving apples. Let me grab one out of the bowl now. :) Nicely done, my friend!
Ohhhh wowowow! you nailed it with these wonderful pieces. Just excellent.
oh, you have been working hard my friend. So many gret pieces. Have you got snow already of is that one from last winter? :)
Definitely genius.
These are all wonderful and brilliant and crisp Andrea! Such a great challenge, got us really thinking and interpreting.
Post a Comment