Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Hi Andrea! Happy PPF and have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie
Here here! :) Happy PPF Andrea!! :)
She sure seems to be enjoying that apple!
Happy PPF
Jan
This brought such a smile to my face. Really wonderful.
Love this! She is enjoying!
They are indeed delicious, but after the first bite of a floury apple I stop eating them for the season.
Lovely Andrea and 'An apple a day keeps the Dr away!'
Wren x
Post a Comment