Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thursday Art Date With Rain


Forest & Critters

A forest is an ecosystem dominated by trees, but with a wealth of plant and animal life that are interdependent on one another.

Forest 


























Critters























 This is a Blandings Turtle ... an endangered species.  I was so lucky to spot her ...












Well, if you haven't guessed, I spend a lot of time in the forest and thus, I have many, many pictures.  This is only a sampling, believe it or not.  The hardest part of this prompt was deciding which pictures to use.  
It has been below freezing here all week ... my heart goes out to all of the little (and big) critters  who have to survive out in this weather.  Stay warm, everyone ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

P.S. Many of the pictures have been digitally dabbled just for the fun of it :)

6 comments:

Rain said...

Hi Andrea! :) I LOVE your post! You could have doubled or tripled the photos and I'd be happy with that! :) The forest photos are spectacular, you have some large trees by you! But my heart is always with the critters. :) I love them. Your heron, owl and turtle photos are spectacular. We never see turtles around here, I think maybe I have ONE photo of a turtle and that was back in 2014!! And your little froggies are so cute!! Thanks so much for joining in!! :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow Andrea, I love, love, love your photos and the beautiful drawing. This was like a magical journey through the forest. It is always so special to walk thdoufg the forest. Your photos made me happy, thanks. Hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

Your photos are stunning Andrea, simply stunning. They brought me peace and happiness.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

your wolf picture is lovely and the photos are all wonderful to watch!
Ilove the posting!!!
Greetings Elke

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Thank you for such a fabulous series of photographs showing us the great beautiful in nature. The fall colours with their reflections are fantastic. I am back again for a little while from my travels to Aus. and the I.O.W so trying to catch up. Have a wonderful weekend.

DVArtist said...

Truly amazing photos.

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...