Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
Well done, bravo!
Clever - which is what I have grown to expect from you.
Nice work Andrea.Happy PPF
MUCH👩🎨LOVE
Andrea, thank you so much for your kind comment. I appreciate them so much. This Miss Skully art you have here is FABULOUS!!!! I am anything scull even before it was popular. LOL have a wonderful weekend.
Both spooky and intriguing.. Happy PPF Tracey
Smokin'!!!! Reminds me of that movie "The Mask." :D
Post a Comment