Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...




4 comments:
Lovely, lovely things.
Lucky you.
Oh, I'm glad you got to see them.... if only for a short time. That is always fun.
Perfect timing to catch them on their short visit! I love grebes.
Grebes are such great looking birds! Glad you managed to see them.
Life here is very hectic - but (for the first time in a while!!!) I can sit down and do some blog visits. Sorry I was not able to guide you to the flies on the emu pictures, but they are there! Hope all is well and the the move is going.....well, as well as a move can!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment