Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





7 comments:
Hi Andrea :) Beautiful photos of the heron! I used to live on Prince Edward Island and there were Great Blues and Grey Herons all along the swamps and coasts. They are beautiful animals, so prehistoric! :)
Lucky Great Blue Heron. Lucky you.
Hello, the Heron is always great to see. Wonderful photos. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!
Wonderful shots!
Hello! It is beautiful and great bird.
lovely to see your great blue heron :)
I love herons - and this is not a specie we get here. Although one has been a regular on a reserve in the UK I used to visit. Hope all is well.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Post a Comment