Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





15 comments:
Fun that you found this shape in different critters. It is fun to consider. The turkey vulture looks great.
Even with just the first few Scribble Picnic links I've visited so far, what an interesting variety of drawings from the same start!
These are wonderful ideas, so well done!
Interesting takes on the theme, Andrea...it's kinda hidden but there. Cool!
Sooooo clever.
the bunny makes me laugh in a good way, so very cute. good job on the theme.
have a lovely day.
Great drawings Andrea! I love the little bunny bum! :)
I love that you used this as framework for animals. Very creative!
Those came out great, I love the bunny.
Wow, you really did well with the 'fill the blank' theme here Andrea. Love how you showed us the line drawings and then the finished art - just fantastic! Such different subjects too - the gentle bunny and the always rather scary vulture!
Happy week - Mary
Your drawings are wonderful. I especially like the vulture. Great job! Pogo sends woofs to Izzi. We hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather that we are having. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
Oh dear, not only did you capture the theme, but that last picture is downright scary......yikes It could fly off the page. I'm loving this. Such talent!!!
Your take on the straight lines showed up so well in both the bunny and the vulture. You have a fantastic eye for things like that.
Now these were fun and creative.
Wonderful takes on the lines, Andrea. Aren't you clever? Neither would have ever occurred to me. Brilliant. That bunny was particularly makes me smile. Cute.
Post a Comment