Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


14 comments:
Now that is so funny!!! Clever idea.
Blessings
Janis
How clever and delicious!
Pigs in a Blanket seem to be on more than one menu today - and this is clever, especially with the ketchup ready to drip.
Like the black background making your colors really stand out Andrea.
Happy day - Mary
HA HA HA ~~~~Great minds to run in the same channel. I went one step further....Love your Pigs in a Blanket.
Oh my gosh... perfect. I do love pigs in a blanket! Such a cute idea.
Andrea, I didn't know pigs in a blanket could be rolled up? Now I do. Well done and a super clever interpretation. A blanket of dough! Brilliant. Thank you so much. Like Mary said too, I think the black helps add not only contrast but a sort of 50's rokabilly vibe too. Like that.
Oh, from seeing Wanda's post it twigged that these are what we all (in UK) sausage rolls as pigs in a blanket are actually served flat in batter. Heh. Anyway, works for here great. Thanks again.
That is fun, I never thought of that.
Tasty, neat idea.
You and Wanda were on the same wavelength, Andrea...nicely illustrated.
What a great idea! Somehow, I never would have thought of that. Nicely done. Pogo sends woofs for Izzi. You have a great weekend, hugs, Edna B.
Fun and clever!
Never would have thought of this, so clever!
Great job with this!
We had pigs in a blanket for supper this evening... but I dipped mine in mustard.
Post a Comment