Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
.jpg)

7 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Lovely. Rainbows are such a happy sight, aren't they?
Inhospitable - but beautiful. So very beautiful.
Lovely atmospheric shot
What a beautiful arc against that desolate landscape....how did you ever get to that locality?
Absolutely stunning!
wow, that image is priceless. So beautiful. .)
Have to mention that your link on Capture light is pointing back to the meme. Not to you. :(
Post a Comment