Ssunday in the Art Room
Just a few Summer Delights :)
Andrea @ From the Sol
Lovely!
You are a talent to be reckoned with, Andrea. It is lovely that you select such beauties for us to share. Hugs - David
The flowers are beautiful, but you had me with the cat!!
I could be substituted into your art this week. I do that all the time too. :) And those flowers are beautiful. Have a wonderful new week Andrea.
Andrea, sorry I'm so late. These art photo are simply stunning. I mean stunning! You have a real talent for photography. Thank you for sharing with SITAR.
Andrea, I love your flower photos. They are beautiful.
I like the cat :)
Really beautiful. I love ❤️ the cats π π» π⬛️ You have tremendous talent. π
Deus caritas est!
Post a Comment
Friday Face Off This is the Mr. of the Mr. and Mrs. Kestrel we had at the Raptor Center. They are ...
9 comments:
Lovely!
You are a talent to be reckoned with, Andrea. It is lovely that you select such beauties for us to share. Hugs - David
The flowers are beautiful, but you had me with the cat!!
I could be substituted into your art this week. I do that all the time too. :) And those flowers are beautiful. Have a wonderful new week Andrea.
Andrea, sorry I'm so late. These art photo are simply stunning. I mean stunning! You have a real talent for photography. Thank you for sharing with SITAR.
Andrea, I love your flower photos. They are beautiful.
I like the cat :)
Really beautiful. I love ❤️ the cats π π» π⬛️ You have tremendous talent. π
Deus caritas est!
Post a Comment