These are fabulous Andrea. I'm so glad you stopped by and linked them up. I like that view of you sitting in the garden, and what a fun collection of photos. I thought for a minute in the bird photo that the baby had a blue head, but then I saw it is the left over half of egg. I remember my daughter tubing as a child, so thanks for the memory. And ha ha, I love the smiling sunflower. Thanks so much for joining in. I appreciate it. Hugs-Erika
What a sweet first entry at AJJ, Andrea. I like how you mixed so many photos and images together to create this wonderful journal page. And that sunflower is so fun and funny. Thanks for joining Erika's theme at AJJ.
Hi Andrea! It's nice to meet you here. I absolutely love your beautiful digital artwork. Both projects are awesome and perfect for a summer theme. Thanks for sharing your art with all of us. Hugs, Sharon
7 comments:
These are fabulous Andrea. I'm so glad you stopped by and linked them up. I like that view of you sitting in the garden, and what a fun collection of photos. I thought for a minute in the bird photo that the baby had a blue head, but then I saw it is the left over half of egg. I remember my daughter tubing as a child, so thanks for the memory. And ha ha, I love the smiling sunflower. Thanks so much for joining in. I appreciate it. Hugs-Erika
Hi Andrea! I love all the summertime imagery in your digital page. Happy AJJ!
I always enjoy your posts. This is a great example of summer time. Have a good day today.
Art is so much fun!
What a sweet first entry at AJJ, Andrea. I like how you mixed so many photos and images together to create this wonderful journal page. And that sunflower is so fun and funny. Thanks for joining Erika's theme at AJJ.
Hi Andrea! It's nice to meet you here. I absolutely love your beautiful digital artwork. Both projects are awesome and perfect for a summer theme. Thanks for sharing your art with all of us. Hugs, Sharon
What a beautiful collage for Erika's theme, Andrea!
Post a Comment