Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday in the Art Room

 





Ssunday in the Art Room 







Just a few Summer Delights :)


Andrea @ From the Sol

9 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

You are a talent to be reckoned with, Andrea. It is lovely that you select such beauties for us to share. Hugs - David

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The flowers are beautiful, but you had me with the cat!!

My name is Erika. said...

I could be substituted into your art this week. I do that all the time too. :) And those flowers are beautiful. Have a wonderful new week Andrea.

DVArtist said...

Andrea, sorry I'm so late. These art photo are simply stunning. I mean stunning! You have a real talent for photography. Thank you for sharing with SITAR.

Taken For Granted said...

Andrea, I love your flower photos. They are beautiful.

Michelle said...

I like the cat :)

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Really beautiful. I love ❤️ the cats 🐈 😻 🐈‍⬛️ You have tremendous talent. πŸ‘

Catolico said...

Deus caritas est!

Sunday in the Art Room

Sunday in the Art Room  Some pictures of some old friends ... He looks like a grumpy old man, but he was molting and yes, that made him grum...