Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday Face Off







Friday Face Off 

great table manners ...

Do they even teach table manners anymore?  I know when I was growing up, it was a thing.  And with my kids I tried to make it a thing.  But, if I look around me in restaurants, I don't see any sign of it ... Hmmmm, too bad :(

Andrea @ From the Sol

6 comments:

DVArtist said...

First that burger is fabulous. I would like a burger so much. But I'm not able to eat them right now. Cute photo. My parents had six kids. We all had manners, we all knew that if we acted up there would be consequences. More than several time the waitresses would compliment my mom on how well behaved we were. That is over in this day and age. A lot of kids of any age have no manners, no respect, and do just what ever they want. It doesn't matter if it is in a restaurant or the grocery store I don't see parents taking control of their kids. It's a shame. Thank you for sharing this with FFO and a have a very nice day today.

peppylady (Dora) said...

The little guy is pretty darn cute.

Christine said...

Cute!

My name is Erika. said...

I'm glad you're not a chipmunk....that's quite the face. But chipmunks seems to like to stuff their cheeks so full, don't they? I think some of the hawks in the area have eaten some in my area as I haven't seen too many of them this year. Hope you had a super Friday and have a great weekend.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a cute chipmunk. When I was a child, each evening we sat at the dinner table, ate slowly, and each discussed what was important or memorable from that day. No TV allowed. I miss that. I wish families did that these days.

Sanovax said...

This is such a cute and thoughtful post! 😊 The little chipmunk certainly makes a memorable “Friday Face Off,” but the message behind the photo is even more interesting. Table manners may seem like a small detail, yet they teach children respect, patience, and consideration for others. I especially love the idea of families sitting together without distractions and taking time to share their day. Some simple traditions are worth keeping, even as the world changes. Thank you for sharing this lovely reminder! 🐿️🍽️

Friday Face Off ...

                                         Friday Face Off This is the Mr. of the Mr. and Mrs. Kestrel we had at the Raptor Center.  They are ...