Andrea @ From the Sol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


.jpg)

8 comments:
Love the idea of a Japanese Lantern.
Andrea, your Japanese lantern drawing is calming. Thank you for that. Yes, I have the same questions about our country.
Love the lantern. And yes, we grew up in similar worlds. Now gone.
Nice lantern response
Much♡love
Lovely lantern Andrea -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
..."Where is the country I grew up in?" Amen, sister!!!
The short answer, Andrea, is that the country you grew up in has gone forever. Trump just received the majority of popular vote and gained support from every segment of society. He campaigned openly on his intent to transform the political system from democracy to dictatorship, yet people still chose him. Now he is surrounding himself with zealots to implement his plan. It is not going to be pretty. Meantime the planet is being destroyed and we sit idly by and watch it happen. Hugs - David
What should I say, Andrea... we have tears in the eyes! My very good friend Stan, I never forget him, warned before Trump years ago in 2019. We discussed about via Email. What can we do? It's terrible. But here in Europe is something wrong too...
...never the less, I hope you have a nice weekend and a good week.
Greetings by Heidrun
Post a Comment