Thursday, June 27, 2024

Rain Frances Creations ... Sandwich

Sandwich


Pick your favorite background :)

Sketched, outlined in black ink, transferred to Photoshop for painting and then put in a background from Google Images.

 

Same process with Dagwood.  I am dating myself with Dagwood ... anyone else remember the Dagwood and Blondie cartoons?  

I need to remind you all that it often takes me several days to get my comments done, so please check back to your posts periodically so you don't miss them.  Have a wonderful week.  We are having thunder storms right now and some heavy rain.  We have not reached a flooding stage yet though, thankfully.  My heart goes out to all those who are experiencing floods and landslides.  Stay safe, everyone ...

Andrea @ From the Sol


6 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Oh yes, I clearly remember the Dagwood cartoons. Always enjoyed reading them.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Well done, Andrea! We are all impressed. Hugs - David

Granny Annie said...

Good job. I posted a picture of Dagwood's sandwich but didn't draw him. You did great. Loved both sandwich eaters.

Jenn Jilks said...

You are so talented! Well done.

Christine said...

Yummy sandwiches Andrea! Thanks for reminding Rain about our theme! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Rostrose said...

Dear Andrea, your drawings have made me absolutely hungry. What sumptuous sandwiches! And your pictures are well done. Unfortunately, I don't know the Dagwood and Blondie cartoons, they probably didn't make it to Austria. Of the backgrounds, I prefer the green one, because in my opinion it makes the foreground stand out the most.
Oh man, now the storms are here with you... We had some problems with flooding here in June (luckily my region wasn't that badly affected and our neighborhood wasn't affected at all.) Summer weather has now arrived here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will soon be better where you are too.
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/06/weltreise-2024-immer-noch-neuseeland.html

Rain Frances Creations ... Sandwich

Sandwich Pick your favorite background :) Sketched, outlined in black ink, transferred to Photoshop for painting and then put in a backgroun...