Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thursday Art & Dinner Date! ... Dancing


 Dancing

Ballroom Dancing

My Mother and Friend in Modern Dance 
at the University of Illinois Faculty Performance


Dancing at Korean Olympics


Ballerina icicle 

Dancing at a Lisu (Thailand) Wedding 

Last, but not Least ...

Ballerina painting by my Mother

It's au revoir for a while ... I am headed to Thailand and then Australia for several weeks.  I will be loaded with pictures when I come back and pooped no doubt, but I will be checking off another of my top wishes on my Bucket List :)  Be safe, enjoy and stay warm.  

Andrea @ From the Sol

9 comments:

CAAC said...

Andrea,

First up, my dear..."Happy New Year!" I was a very good friend or blogger in 2023, just keeping to minimal things. Your art examples are brilliant. I love the ballerina painting your mother did! I hope you have a blast on your upcoming adventures to Thailand and Australia. At least, you're going to a part of the world that's warmer. It's so cold in east Tennessee today and I'm more than ready for spring. May God's bless you with good health and happiness throughout the new year. Be well, my friend! xo

Christine said...

Lovely dance selections Andrea, always look forward to what you come up with!

Taken For Granted said...

Fun seeing your dance art and photos. The b&w ice sickle dancer is a terrific image. Well done.

Elephant's Child said...

How I LOVE the icicle dancer. Well spotted. I hope you have a truly fabulous trip - and really look forward to seeing photos when you return.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful dancers. Have fun in Thailand and Australia! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Happy new year to you Andrea. I love the photo of your mom. They wore great costumes. Have a fabulous trip. hugs-Erika

peppylady (Dora) said...

Enjoy your trip.

Tom said...

...safe travels.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Bon voyage, Andrea, safe travels. Hugs - David

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...