Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday Art & Dinner Date ... Living Room Furniture


 Living Room Furniture 


Obviously furniture is not at the top of my list of things to photograph so I am left with slim picking's when Rain choses to prompt "furniture" of any kind.   So for a second week, I spent more time searching than creating.  So here goes nothing ...

I have a small collection of cat figures that resemble my Boyz ... who are no longer with me.  But I still remember them for all the years of joy we shared together :)


Speaking of Da Boyz ... this is Chachi snoozing on the living room sofa :)

Living room furniture in the Frank Lloyd Wright House in Oak Park, Illinois ...


Old Art



So that's it for me folks ... until the next week of Kitchen Furniture  :(


Andrea @ From the Sol


P.S.  I am in the process of trying to complete a project for my friends birthday ... it is taking far more time than I anticipated and thus I have been remiss when it comes to F/U on comments.  I will make it up to all of you soon ... thank you for your understanding :)

7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

A gorgeous collection. I hope your project goes well and comes together for you soon. Lucky friend.

My name is Erika. said...

Cachi looks like my Leo. He's been gone almost 10 years now. He looks like he even had a spot on his nose like Mr. Leo did. And that's a lovely drawing of the old radio. I know what you mean about this being a tough challenge. Hope it's been a good week so far. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Enjoyed your living room furniture pieces.

Tom said...

...I love Frank Lloyd Wright! My grandmother had a radio like that, but no TV. Have a wonderful weekend with Chachi!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

The picture of you and Chachi says it all, Andre. Contentment with a capital ‘C’.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

That should, or course, say Andrea!

EricaSta said...

Friends are first, dear Andrea. I understand very well. We was today on a funeral of our motorbike friend. He were in our age and it was no accident. It was very sad.

I love your drawings.

Have a wonderful weekend, hugs by Heidrun

Rain Frances Creations ... Crowns

 Crown (For the love of a tree) More images Description The crown of a plant is the total of an individual plant's aboveground parts, in...