Thursday, July 13, 2023

Thursday Art & Dinner Date .... Sounds ofSummer


 Sounds of Summer

New Art

We are always aware of birds, by their song, honk or cackle, by the splashing of water or the flapping of their wings. 






This one is for David ...












Mom talks to her kits as she crosses the yard ...

 the baby fox squeals with joy as he plays ... 

The croak of the Bullfrog is heard far and wide ...

These are the sounds I miss the most ... Izzi was a talker and after you lived with her for awhile, you knew what she was saying.  She was the smartest dog I have ever known.











Miscellaneous 













Old Art 




I am late posting today because we have WIFI issues at our house ... like it takes an hour to upload a picture.  So finally, at 3:30 in the afternoon, I have finished my post.  It is exasperating ... and it is worrisome when I think of how dependent we are, as a society, on computer technology.  We are vulnerable, to say the least 😟 
That said, I hope you have a wonderful week with reasonable weather.  It has been crazy everywhere from to much heat to too much rain to too little rain(drought) to severe storms to tornadoes ... I don't think it has been too cold anywhere.  That, I think is a good thing 😁  Be well everyone ...

Andrea @ From the Sol 

7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am sorry about your wifi issues. Thank you for perservering to put up this wonderful post. Izzi will always have a home in your heart.

My name is Erika. said...

OH you have some amazing photos in today's post Andrea. I love all the birds and other animals. The squirrel looking at the great blue heron is a great photo. And I love all the pup photos. Happy dogs are the best! I hope you're having a great week. hugs-Erika

Taken For Granted said...

You have some specular bird photos. Impressive.

Carola Bartz said...

Oh Andrea, what an abundance of beautiful photos! I think all of the bird photos are for David... but I enjoy them as well. Your little wren is wonderful. Then squirrel looking at the Great Blue Heron made me laugh, and I loved both the fish eating Bald Eagle and the Northern Cardinal. You have perfectly captured the sounds of summer, Andrea. Thank you for this fabulous post.

Tom said...

...Andrea, you have quite a collection of summer delights. The hummingbird is amazing, followed by the heron and squirrel, the racoon family, and the climbing pair. They remind me of our two youngest granddaughters. The ferris wheel shot is fabulous. And so is the bee! Enjoy a wonderful summer weekend.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Thanks for the Killdeer, Andrea. You really do have an amazing selection of pictures and you find suitable material for every theme. Right now we are staying with my daughter in Ottawa, and she is pouring the wine while her husband fires up the barbecue. We’ll drink a toast to you. With big hugs from Ontario - David

NatureFootstep said...

a beautiful post as always. Love your birdart.
Hope everything is fine over there. :)

Rain Frances Creations ... Crowns

 Crown (For the love of a tree) More images Description The crown of a plant is the total of an individual plant's aboveground parts, in...