Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday Art & Dinner Date ... LOST


 LOST

Started with a sketch ...

Painted in Photoshop ...

Then to PicMonkey for touch ups and a Frame :)

Same process here except I painted with water colors ...

Had to repaint in Photoshop then digitally added background ...

Finally to Pic Monkey for frame ...

No Photos today ... somehow I couldn't find any pictures of "Lost" :)
Our Fall colors are brilliant and beautiful this year and the weather is cool, but still no first frost  .... I am loving it!  Happy Fall Everyone ...

Andrea @ From the Sol


11 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Nice!!! I use picsart. I used to use picmonkey a lot but now only sometimes.
Happy Thursday.

Much❤love

DVArtist said...

this is wonderful! You got great skin tone on this guy. Hope to see you tomorrow for Friday Face OFF.

Valerie-Jael said...

Andrea, did you lose the pics of lost?! I feel very lost just now. love your lost art. Hugs, Valerie

Elephant's Child said...

I do love (and admire) your creativity. Enjoy your autumn, as I am enjoying our spring.

Christine said...

Just wonderful takes on the Lost theme.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

You are very adept at digital art, Andrea, and I thought that your choice of a woman rummaging through her purse for car keys was a brilliant selection. Lost indeed! With my very best wishes - David

Rain said...

I had to giggle at your self-portrait of lost keys hee hee, so well done!!! And Harrison Ford! That's great Andrea! I love the first sketch!!! ♥♥

Tom said...

...thank for your artistry, I will have to stick with my camera.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

They are so wonderful!! I really like the second one. For me, it's my phone. I am continuously losing it.

-Soma

Fundy Blue said...

I knew the your portrait was of Harrison Ford when I saw the pencil sketch! Well done, Andrea!

My name is Erika. said...

I missed this post, but glad I found it. Your Indie face came out great. It makes me want go watch one of those films (or maybe all of them...) smile. Hope you had a great weekend. hugs-Erika

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...