Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thursday Art Date With Rain ... Stripes

Stripes

 
We have much to be thankful for and, I am thinking, we have much to hope that we can be thankful for again in our future ... Hope is a wonderful thing :) Have a delicious  and warm family Thanksgiving ...

Stripes in a still life ...

Stipes in art ...





Stripes in nature ...





There was a farm near where I used to live that bred white tigers for zoos,  circuses  and whatever ... I never approved of them, but my daughter loved white tigers so a friend of a friend got us in to see them.  A sad life for a magnificent  animal.





Andrea @ From The Sol


9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Happy Thanksgiving - and thank you for this delightful post.

Taken For Granted said...

Wonderful photos with striped. The White Tigers are amazing looking, but it is sad to see them in cages. Your Owl photo is spectacular.

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoyed yor stripes

Much💛love

DVArtist said...

Beautiful photos for the theme. Thanks and hope both very good things. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Whenever I see a chipmunk I always think that if every rodent had stripes we would love them all!

Christine said...

Beautiful stripes Andrea, Happy Thanksgiving!

Little Wandering Wren said...

Just stopping by to admire your art and wish you a lovely Thanksgiving weekend.
Wren x

NatureFootstep said...

you found many stripes. So sad to see the tigers in a cage. It is clear they want to get out. Such beautiful animals shall be in the wild.

Hope everything is well with you.

Rain said...

Thank you Andrea for your caring comment on my blog last week, it's been rough losing 2 pets in 2 months, my gosh...but we are getting back to some kind of normal. The house is so quiet!!

I love your animal "stripes"...but I'm with you on the breeding for zoos...hope you had a nice Thanksgiving feast and didn't worry about calories! I made a feast even though it wasn't Canadian Thanksgiving! I feel my hips enlarging lol! ;)

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...