Thursday, November 11, 2021

Thursday Art Date With Rain ... Soft


 Soft

When I think of soft, I think of warm cuddly animals ... especially those that have shared my home with me.























Then there are those that live outside of my home ...


You would be surprised how soft the feet of a Great Horned Owl are.








Baby Turkey Vulture ...

Little Molting Screech Owl ...



Surrogate Mother Barn Owl and her adoptees ... 


Baby Kestrel






Then there are the miscellaneous softs ...









Finally, I have had the privilege of sharing soft with a number of out of the ordinary softs.






She is sneaking a taste while I am trying to feed another deer :)

 I can never get enough soft, but I think I have taken up enough of your time so ...
Hope you have some warm cuddly soft to share in your lives ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

6 comments:

Christine said...

This is just an 'aww...' kind of post.

Valerie-Jael said...

Such beautiful photos - including those of you! I can't stop looking at all this wonderful softness, just wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. I miss having pets so much. Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Every photo shows off, "soft" Have a great day.

Tom said...

...WOW, what a collection of soft, furry, feathery and fluffy delights! Take care and enjoy a wonderful weekend.

Rain said...

Andrea, you have so many lovely soft memories...all of the photos made me smile...I just love seeing the photos of you with various animals...I remember the tiger one! And you with the little kangaroo!!! I'm so in awe of this!!! xxx

Empire of the Cat said...

Oh my goodness Andrea, so much soft. I can't stop looking at the ginger kitties though, they are so beautiful, but all of the animals are so soft are they. How lovely. Sorry I'm a bit late linking up this week, Elle/EOTC xx

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...