Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thursday Art Date With RAin ... Mirrors and Reflections


Mirrors and Reflections


Mirrors ...








Reflections



Chicago Botanical Gardens

Store window reflecting buildings across the river ... (Switzerland)


Store window in Antioch showing buildings across the 
street ...





Buildings in Chicago ...




Diva's reflection in our black refrigerator ...


Reflection, in window, of two young ladies sitting across from us on a high speed train in Switzerland.


Christmas lights reflecting on the wet deck 

Stain glass church windows reflected in the basin of Holy Water ...

Chicago's Bean ...


Two views inside the Bean ...



Our view of the lake with a reflection of the loft stairs ...























































 

Fireworks on the lake ...





 Had enough?  I thought so :)  The End, finally :)


Andrea @ From the Sol

9 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

*wow* you put impressive, exciting photos and the painted picture in there!
Have a good week, hug Elke

Christine said...

such a wonderful collection of reflections Andrea!

Elephant's Child said...

Another fun - and oh so beautiful - post. Thank you.

DVArtist said...

Wow you really came up with some great ideas for the theme.

Tom said...

...reflections glore, I can't pick a favorite. Enjoy your weekend.

Fundy Blue said...

Andrea, this is a wonderful post! You have a great eye for capturing reflections and mirror images. The second image of the Chicago Bean really messes with my head ~ I love that! Take care!

Pam said...

Great REFLECTIONS....totally love the one of the cat looking in the bowl. Great shot. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

NatureFootstep said...

wow, so many reflections :) I too was thinking of the Evil queen but changed my mind as other things came up. Like the sparkly fish. :)
I love the image where Izzy swims with a duck. Quite an amazing shot.
And the pelicans, make me wish I could do another birding trip. But that will not likely happen. Nice to see your shots anyway.

Take care!

Rain said...

Hi Andrea!! :) You posted some amazing photos! I LOVE THE BEAN!! I've never seen that before, how cool!!! And yes! Great minds think alike lol! I love your Mirror Mirror art!! :) All of the photos of the birds reflections in the water are so nice, especially the geese. Great photos! :)

Rain Frances Creations ... Disco

  Saturday Night Live There's John ... and then there's Bugs ... You Choose 😁 Disco was a big part of my younger years and I still...