Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...









5 comments:
Hi Andrea! Thanks for sharing your photos, art and the beautiful music. I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with your family. Hugs, Valerie
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
The dog with Santa is cute. Have a merry holiday!
Beautiful Merry Christmas post Andrea, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I am glad the days are getting longer now.
Hi Andrea :)) Happy Christmas! I hope you had a lot of fun! We ate like kings and we're STILL digesting lol...I love your post today, especially SANTA PAWS lol! LOVE that! Your sneaky little furry feline...we're so lucky ours don't bother the tree! I love your Santa by the front door too, very creative!!! Thanks so much for joining in!!!
Post a Comment