Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...















6 comments:
Awesome series of shots! Happy Wednesday!
The boys were obviously on a road trip.
Lucky, lucky you to see them.
Love the tufty hair - such personality!
Wren x
this is a beautiful merganser. Don´t think I have seen it. Your iamges are gret.
Nice to see you post. I have missed you!
Wonderful pictures - I used to see RB Mergs in the UK - not seen one in ages. Moving house is always very stressful! Hope it all goes well - keep us posted! (Which I just realised is a pun of some form!!)
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Even when I had hair it didn't look that good!
Post a Comment