Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Oh wow. Striking and gorgeous!
What a beautiful bird and I love the softness of the clouds.
Beautifully so.
This is beautiful!
Stunning painting!!!!!!!!!!
Nice painting.
OHHHMYG!!! This is stunning, Andrea. A wonderful piece of art.
Wow! What a beautiful work of art! happy PPF :)
that was nice. Love it both the posture of the heron and the artwork.
Now Windows 10 is messing with me too :( Right now I don´t have any speakers.
Wonderful!!
Hugs Giggles
Post a Comment