Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



11 comments:
What a gorgeous window! Is this in your house? What a fabulous view. Of course, I wouldn't want to be the person in charge of washing this window. However, the lighting is beautiful. Nice photos.
So how are you and Izzi holding up after all these long daily walks? She's a good doggie, and you're a great mommy. Pogo sends her more licks and woofs.
It's hot and sticky here today, so I think we'll stay in and play with music. I haven't done that in a long time so it should be fun. I may even toss in a little housework too! haha.
Well I'm off. Got lots to do. You and Izzi have a fantabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
WOW!! These are terrific, Andrea!! That night shot in particular took my breath away!! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great new week!!
gorgeous!!!!!!!
Lovely seeing the different times f day for the same shot.
Wonderful to see the contrasts♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/staging-the-day/
Soft and beautiful. Love those windows bringing the outside in as well.
oh what a beautiful window!
Love that window!
Nicely done! I love it!
you have a strong moon :) Well done turning day to night :)
re the brimstone. It is a butterfly sitting, or rather hanging, on the flower.
Totally changes the mood of the shot. Both are great.
Post a Comment