Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



5 comments:
Thsi is a very pretty edited image.
And in our house those beautiful blooms would show the toothmarks of interest...
This os really well done, Andrea!
That's really pretty.
Forgot to mention I didn't see your entry in the link-up (I forgot to post mine until today).
Post a Comment