Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Pictures ...

Just a couple of pictures to keep in touch and to share some of my fun Christmas stuff ...

One of Izzi's Christmas presents was a Doggie Message.  Look at her face ... do you think she was lovin' it? 


I retired this year from Home Health Nursing.  I miss it, but one of the nice things about it is that now I can relate to my patients as friends, which we have been anyway, even though it was not allowed.  I infused this patient for 13 years and had a wonderful relationship with his family.  We do miss each other and yesterday I received these beautiful flowers from them (another thing that wasn't allowed while I was his nurse).  So take a look ... aren't they lovely?

I hope all of you are experiencing Christmas Holiday Highlights ... Feliz Navidad!

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

You are a woman of many diverse talents and skills. The more I get to know about you the move in awe I become.

Elephant's Child said...

I don't know whether I love the expression of bliss on Izzi's face or the flowers more. And of course you were their friend - and cherished as such as well.
Have a wonderful Christmas.

Edna B said...

I love your photos! I'm hoping to be able to retire sometime soon too. But I'll wait a while because I know I will miss it quite a lot. Plus the bills insist that I keep at it for a while longer. lol.

Your Izzy is such a handsome doggie. He seems to have a natural smile on his face. I love that.

Pogo and I will visit with my daughter and her family later this afternoon after work, and then we will stay in to enjoy our Christmas Eve. Roast Chicken and a Christmas movie - Mmmm!

We're going to try to stay awake to visit with Santa for a bit when he gets to our house. I just love that jolly old fellow. Every year, I get to help him out a bit and it just makes my holiday so much more special.

Pogo and I are wishing you a wonderfully happy and blessed holiday. Hugs, Edna B.

Rain Frances Creations ... Rabbits

  Rabbits Rabbit Art Bun was my Granddaughter's rabbit ... sadly he passed away this year.  RIP Bun ... Andrea @ From the Sol