It has been a wonderful 60 years of marriage ... not without it's bumps, but we have shared a good life :). And, as the pictures say "The Adventure Continues!"
Sixty years! That’s impressive. Congratulations, Andrea, to you and your husband. I hope you celebrated in fine style, quietly by yourselves, or with fanfare and company. May I add my best wishes. Hugs - David
56 is an impressive number of years in this day and age ... congratulations to you and your Sweety. And keep trying ... you never know, you may catch us some day :)
lol, fun stuff as usual. Quite fun to see how different lives are. You have been together as long as I have been single. If I don´t count my daughter :)
Sixty Years... Great doing together. Congretulations and best wishes too. And I enjoyed reading here again with your artwork. And thank you too for leaving me a nice comment. It's always welcome.
11 comments:
Happy Thursday
Mine is
HERE
much🤍love
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
It's not my Birthday, it is my 60 year Wedding Anniversary :) I wish I was only 60 :)
Blessings and best wishes 🙏🏽
Sixty years! That’s impressive. Congratulations, Andrea, to you and your husband. I hope you celebrated in fine style, quietly by yourselves, or with fanfare and company. May I add my best wishes. Hugs - David
...Andrea, congrats, we are at 56 trying to catch up with you. Have a wonderful weekend.
You may add your best wishes ... much appreciated. And, your comment didn't disappear this week ! Will wonders never cease :P
56 is an impressive number of years in this day and age ... congratulations to you and your Sweety. And keep trying ... you never know, you may catch us some day :)
lol, fun stuff as usual. Quite fun to see how different lives are. You have been together as long as I have been single. If I don´t count my daughter :)
Sixty Years... Great doing together. Congretulations and best wishes too. And I enjoyed reading here again with your artwork. And thank you too for leaving me a nice comment. It's always welcome.
Greetings and hugs by Heidrun
Post a Comment