Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


14 comments:
OMGosh!!!! I want this one. LOL What a magnificent piece. I keep going back to look at it. Thank you so much for sharing it with FFO. Have a lovely weekend.
...what a handsome fellow.
Yikes, I wouldn't want him on my shelf! Hugs, Valerie
What a gruesome image. Might be a Day of the Dead creation.
Awesome facial creation ~ done so well ~
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
WOW.
wow, made me think of Costa Rica. :) Weird right??
That is quite something!
That face reminds me of a pirate. It's cool. Happy weekend.
Andrea, Andrea, Andrea! Where did you find this one? I can only imagine falling asleep on the sofa and waking up to find this staring at you on the coffee table! It might be heart attack time!
Thanks Andrea for those really lovely comments you left on my blog. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead. hugs-Erika
Hi Andrea **waves** long time no see 💗💗💗
Now that's a spooky fellow I wouldn't want to meet on a dark night lol xxx
That is quite a scary face.
very dramatic, Andrea!
LeeAnna
Post a Comment