Doorways & Alleys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Ohhh these are excellent! Well done indeed. Have a very nice day.
Beautiful work Andrea!
Nice responses Andrea
Much💜love
I'm so glad you had fun Andrea! The first one is kind of sad, but had to giggle at "Here's Johnny!"...one of my favourites!! :)
A great challenge for you but it was worth it. Well done!!!
strange, I have Photoshop but can´t figure out how you created them. Weird!
Take care!
...the homeless person is a sad, but common sight on many cities. Enjoy the warmest and security of your home this Easter.
Great job, Andrea, with a touch of pathos and of the macabre. It is a blight on modern societies that in the 21st century we cannot overcome the plight of homelessness.
Great art work. Thanks for coming by the blog and saying hi.
lol, I undertood what you explained. Elements had different filters then my PS has. :) Thanks!
Post a Comment