Yes I have seen that before adn try to do as he suggests. Stay Safe and have a lovely weekend.
Wonderful Easter/Spring images Andrea. Have the best Easter you can. We plan to do a zoom conference with hubby's extended family. Initially I thought the first photo was a lace mantilla, I decided it was a lovely digital tulip.
Post a Comment
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
2 comments:
Yes I have seen that before adn try to do as he suggests. Stay Safe and have a lovely weekend.
Wonderful Easter/Spring images Andrea. Have the best Easter you can. We plan to do a zoom conference with hubby's extended family. Initially I thought the first photo was a lace mantilla, I decided it was a lovely digital tulip.
Post a Comment