Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



5 comments:
Some days I would like to be evil owl.
Soooo much.
Funny to see those Starlings so fluffed up!
love the little starlings!!
Oh, that poor owl trying to ward off the danger! He was adorable! I loved it! Love the starlings in the snow!
is that for real? How cool is it? Never seen anything like it. :)
Post a Comment