Sunday, October 4, 2026

Sunday in the Art Room


Sunday in the Art Room 



So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was better, but so be it ...

So yes, it is October already and the, BRRRRR,
cold weather is just around the corner.  I am honestly not looking forward to it.  But, that said, I love the snow 😍  Have an enjoyable Sunday ... the day of rest, so they say 😁

Andrea @ From the Sol

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your barn owl is so beautiful! And I love your self-portrait up close and personal with that owl!

Christine said...

Beautiful owl Andrea!

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh Andrea!!!!! These are brilliant. I know how much you love the raptors and it shows in each of these. You have captured not only the colors but the expression. I'm very impressed and thrilled that you shared with SITAR. Have a lovely Sunday.

Sunday in the Art Room

Sunday in the Art Room  So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...