Thursday, March 13, 2025

Rain Frances Creations ... Surfing


Surfing



I have never had the pleasure of surfing ... not sure if I am glad or not. But, at my age, I can guarantee you, it's never going to happen 😅
Signs of Spring in the air here ... only on and off, but we will take what we can get.  Enjoy your week, everyone :)

Andrea @ From the Sol




8 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

I would love to be in a place where people surfed. Fine drawing.

Christine said...

Lovely surfing photos Andrea.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I have never surfed. I have never had the desire to actually. I would love to put Trump and all of his cabinet on surf boards in the middle of the Pacific!

Tom said...

...Snoopy has great form, hang ten!

Granny Annie said...

I love watching your creation evolve.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Me too ... where the sharks roam!

EricaSta said...

Yessss, I'm a great great fan of Snoopy and friends. Love this funny dog.

Greetings by Heidrun

Carola Bartz said...

Snoopy and his surfboard - last year we had an exhibition about Snoopy's surfing here at the Charles Schulz Museum and it was lovely! We liked it a lot.
I have never surfed myself, but of course we do see a lot of surfers at the coast. I love watching them.

Sunday in the Art Room ...

Sunday in the Art Room Swans  On Ice                   So, as beautiful as they are, they are very territorial and aggresive.  And, believe ...