Mittens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

.jpg)



7 comments:
Happy children and snow seems like a great combination to me, Andrea. Hugs - David
Fun take on mittens Andrea!
Fun winter photos. Your Mittens drawing made me smile, no, knitting and cats don't mix well.
...few things are nicer than a pair mittens on a cold winter day.
Those are some sweet snow pictures.
These are great images, Andrea! The cat and the yarn painting is hilarious. Happy weekend to you!
First: Thank you for your nice comment. And here I enjoyed the fun with the children. Very happy scenes. Have a wonderful weekend again.
Greetings by Heidrun
Post a Comment