Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Scribble Picnic


Across The Universe
I know there was a book and a movie by this name and perhaps that is what Micheal had in mind, but as I have not read the book nor have I seen the movie, I had to draw on my imagnation for this one.  This character was great back in the 50's if you are old enough to remember.  Looking forward to seeing what all of Micheal's followers have come up with ....
(by the way, the background of this picture is  digital, so I cheated a little :) 
Andrea

3 comments:

Rain said...

I laughed so loud at "take me to your leader"...I imagined a voice of a character from a Bugs Bunny cartoon! Your scribble is great Andrea, I love it! :)

Little Wandering Wren said...

Good job too, that was an awfully huge number of stars. You'd have been there for days if you hadn't been wise and used a little digital brilliance!
Wren x

Tammie Lee said...

Imagination is a wonderful way to go at art. This turned out fun and wonderful.

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...