Thursday, December 13, 2018

Scribble Picnic


A Few of my Favorite Things :)

For those of you who have tried, but cannot leave a comment, I am so sorry.  Blogger has changed things while I was gone and not being tech savvy, I have no idea how to adjust my comments so they will be accepted.  I am trying to resolve this, but since I don't speak "computer", I don't understand what they are telling me when I do find answers.  I am one sad puppy ... and open to suggestion if anyone knows what to do.  

Andrea @ From the Sol

2 comments:

Rain said...

Me thinks it's fixed!!! :)

Elephant's Child said...

I am in. I think. And love your favourite things.

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...