Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Our World Tuesday



Agility Has Gone to the Dogs :) 
























Big dogs, little dogs, fast dogs, slow dogs, every dog is different but they all have one thing in common ...  They love agility.  It is a time of excitement and energy.  It is a time shared with the person they love and and time that is fun for all.  Any healthy dog can do agility and the benefits for handlers and dogs are endless.   At our club, Fun Dog Agility, we do it for the joy, the competition is secondary.  That said we have many champions among them, but even they are there because they love the team work and shared experience with friends.  It was another great weekend !

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

How fun!! And what great captures for the day!! Love those happy doggies!! Thanks for sharing, Andrea!!

Jackie McGuinness said...

So cute! Great shots!

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com said...

Here they come......all seem to have a lot of fun! Must have been nice to watch them.

Elephant's Child said...

They look like they are having an AMAZING time. And how I would love a fraction of their agility - and another fraction of a cat's flexibility.

molly said...

I always wanted to try this with my dog but sadly it never happened. Looks like so much fun for the dog and the handler

mollyxxx

The Queen Jester said...

Izzi, you are beautiful when your ears are flopping back. I love to run too, but my ears don't look so cool like yours. I have a tunnel and love running through it but my Mom says there isn't any agility trials for cats. I don't think that's fair. Maybe I could disguise myself as a dog and join you sometime. George thinks that's a stupid idea and is laughing at me. Your feline friend, Gracie

Anonymous said...

Ha ha - what fun and adorable shots!

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...