Sunday, July 6, 2014

Mandarin Orange Monday ... 100 Weeks



Congratulations to Lori for 100 weeks of MOM.   I have loved this meme and feel that I have been able to grow as an artist (qualify as an amateur artist) by following and watching the artistic efforts of others and especially by the teachings of Lori's art.  I am celebrating 100 MOMs by picking out some of the favorite pieces I have contributed over the past 100 weeks.  Enjoy ...






















Thank you Lori for sticking with it and for helping us all along.  You are an awesome artist and a friend.

Andrea

11 comments:

  1. I really like the close up of the cats eyes - I am so far behind with comments as that its not funny! But the reason I am busy is great!

    Sorry for slow reply - very hectic month!

    Stewart M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, joyful, BEAUTIFUL, celebration of MOM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the amount of art, love the second one and the kitties and window, thanks for your kind works at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, Andrea. I love the one of the people's faces. Somehow the one in the right front corner reminds me of you. Hmmmmmm? I will try to work on something for MOM tonight while I'm at work if the Mrs goes to bed at a decent time. We'll see. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful series... I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creative series... I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea you have given me goosebumps:)!! And I can't stop smiling. Thank you:)) Your work is really wonderful and I have enjoyed watching it develop. My favourite of your favourites? 5,7,8,13,16 and the last one (i lost count!). Thank you so much for your support and friendship Andrea :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, seems you ahd a lot of fun. :) Love the raptor image in particular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow- I haven't seen most of these!!
    I especially love the cityscape (between 2 kitty photos)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea, what a great collection for the best of MOM - congratulations. It's great looking back over previous posts, especially when you can see the progress. I'm impressed!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A marvelous collection...the rooster and the owl re standouts for me♪

    ReplyDelete