Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Take a Word - Challenge




What red blooded woman doesn't dream about her favorite leading man.  I am not a big movie buff, but I never miss a Johnny Depp movie.  He is not only drop dead gorgeous (my opinion), but he is talented, clever and humorous.  I love that he stays true to himself and never gets taken in by all of the glitz of the movie industry.  Anyway this is what popped into my head when I saw the prompt "Show Biz".  Never to old to enjoy a good looking man :)

6 comments:

Sandee said...

He'd not be the man I'd choose though. I'm just saying.

Have a terrific day. ☺

Sylvia K said...

He is great -- even at my age!! Hope your week is going well!

Edna B said...

I suppose in a way he is rather cute, but just not my type. Actually I don't really know what my type is anymore. I haven't come across any interesting and exciting old men that aren't already taken. If I were younger, I would say that Clark Gable and Richard Gere were a couple of hotties. lol. You have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.

indybev said...

You're right, there's only one Johnny Depp! I read somewhere he plans to retire. What will we do??? Nice work, by the way!

Noodles said...

I am in total agreement with you re Johnny Depp. He is all that and more. My 2 fave JD movies are Don Juan DeMarco and Chocolat.
Love Noodles's Mommy #2

Diane said...

Love it-- love JD too!

Rain Frances Creations ... Spoons

Spoons (Background from Google Images) Background from Google Images) What made me think of this nursery rhyme from my youth many moons ago?...