Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekly Top Shot

Weekly Top Shot #93
I took a  trip to Northwind Perennial Gardens http://northwindperennialfarm.com/main.html ... a wonderful place in Wisconsin near Lake Geneva.  They have beautiful gardens, old barns, exotic chickens and farm animals all on their grounds.  You can buy perennials and they have wonderfully antique and artistic gifts throughout the barns.  This picture is a Wind Chime ... which I loved, but didn't buy.  I think I am hoping it will still be there when I go back.  I don't think I could pass it up twice ...

 
 
 

6 comments:

Sandee said...

I wouldn't have passed it up the first time. That's very unique. I love it.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Jeanne said...

What an amazing looking wind chime! It makes me think about the silver teapot that I have of my grandmothers, and all of the silverware that I inherited. HMMMMMMM! Surely it needs some repurposing! So I think that you should plan a trip back to this awesome place very soon and get this. This sounds like a very fun place to go to... Have a great day!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh I agree - you must go back - they are charming!!!

Unknown said...

I could picture that wind chime hanging near the entranceway of an eatery. lol

Anonymous said...

It's good that you are getting out and having fun. You have had several adventures lately; that's a good thing!

The Queen Jester said...

I've always loved the kitchen objects chimes. If I still had a garden those would have definitely come home with me. Hmmm. I wonder if that could work itself into my RV life....I mean, they are metal and unbreakable.

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...