Friday, June 22, 2012

Photo Art Friday

Photo Art Friday
                   
            
You don't see nest houses often anymore.  They have been replaced by all kinds of fancy bird houses, though I honestly think that most birds would prefer the simplicity of this nest house.   I don't have anything but Photoshop Elements to work with, so I just experiment until I get something that pleases me.  I am not sure I could even tell you how I arrived at this picture ... still, I hope you can enjoy it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am like you, I like playing with photos adding textures, this and that, etc. until I like it and have created a "mouseterpiece". I love your "mouseterpiece", great job!

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

You do great things in Elements! A wonderfully framed and deftly edited image. Thank you for sharing your work with Photo Art Friday, Andrea.

Bruno Laliberté said...

Indeed you're right. Bird houses are a common sight in Montreal also. Interesting to see this up close; there so much details in making a proper nest. Thanx 4 sharing!!
:)~
HUGZ

Ida said...

Very charming. What a great little "Nest House."

Anonymous said...

You do very unique creative artwork. That is what art is, a creative reflective of the one who created it. Thanks for sharing it.

Matkatar said...

Sweet nest!

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...