Tuesday, May 1, 2012

World Bird Wednesday



This handsome little boy Cardinal had his heart set on a bath and a sprucing up before he went out to woo the ladies.  He seem undeterred by my being close by in the car clicking away with my camera.  I titled this series ...

Clean is the color Red




















                                        Am I not the handsomest prince of all ?

Scroll down and take a look at the Eagle Owl Video I posted yesterday ... a bird lovers delight! 

























12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is one handsome Cardinal! Watch out ladies!

Linda said...

Lovely series of photos of the cardinal, one of my favourite birds.

LeenaH said...

:))
Could it be any more joyful post, I don`t think so !
And yes, he is definitely most handsome.

Karen said...

Cute captures, and does look handsome when he's all done!

Modesto Viegas said...

Great series!!!

fjällripan said...

Wonderful photos of the red beauty bathing!! I never seen this bird in real :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful series!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

eileeninmd said...

Great series on the Cardinal and bath-time!

mick said...

Great photos. I like the way you caught the drops he was sprinkling all over.

Elephant's Child said...

These are just brilliant photos. Thank you so much. We will never see a cardinal and I am grateful that people post photos of this magic.

Pat said...

Great series. I love your animated shots!

Springman said...

That was fun! Love the egg shot too!

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...