Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Selections

 
I love spring!  I wonder around my neighborhood and snap pictures of all of the new life that surrounds me and feel renewed.  I won't tell you what I feel in winter (other than cold).  But, spring is a spirit lifting time, a time of joy, a time to take stock and learn to appreciate life in spite of it's  hardships.  So, since I do a bird meme and I do features on my animals and wildlife ... I will share with you, in Sunday Selections, some of the flowers I see and love.  Have a wonderful Spring ... and Happy Mother's Day!






5 comments:

Carolina said...

Lovely flowers. I especially like the orange poppy one. Beautiful :-)

Elephant's Child said...

Oh. I love these shots. Is the second last one a begonia? It looks like one of mine though the colour is different. You captured the poppy in all its wrinkly glory and the about to take off lilium too (it is a lilium isn't it?). Thank you.

Kim @frogpondsrock said...

aaah it is lovely to see spring flowers. As we move into Winter I can feel myself longing for spring already.

Brian King said...

Beautiful shots, Andrea! Gorgeous colors.

Anonymous said...

The giant irises are opening now. Bill was excited to hear that!

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...